ABOUT STRIVE 2 TRI
Established in 2011, Strive To Tri, Inc. (STRIVE) is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization. The STRIVE focus is to empower the youth of Prince George’s County, ages 7 to 17, to adopt a healthy lifestyle through regular physical activity, participation in sports, and healthy eating.
The STRIVE mission is simple yet multi-faceted: promotion of healthy lifestyle choices through structured programming. Ranging from free aquatic based camps that instruct basic water safety skills, USA Triathlon (USAT) sanctioned youth friendly races and a development triathlon club for all ability levels, STRIVE’s diverse programming palette was designed for universal functionality.
What We've Achieved
- District 8 Obie Patterson Grant
- USA Triathlon Grant (multi-year)
- Prince George’s County Transforming Neighborhood Initiative
- Local Development Council Local Community Impact
- MGM Grand National Harbor 2017 Gift
- Sponsor Support:
- Prince George's County Parks & Recreation
- ABC Printing
- Partnership with District Triathlon
- NFL Play 60 Baltimore Ravens Grant